Anderson Listed Fifth on ESPN.com Poll for Athletic Feats
Arkansas Twisters head coach Gary Anderson has been listed fifth in a top ten list by ESPN.com for the most amazing athletic feats of all-time. Anderson is listed for his play as a running back with the San Diego Chargers of the National Football League. The former Razorback football great played the Miami Dolphins during the 1986 season, caught a swing pass from then quarterback Dan Fouts. As Anderson ran down the sidelines, he jumped from the five yard line, over the safety, and into the endzone for the touchdown. All I had to do was go high to keep from getting hit, Anderson remembered.
Andersons leap into ESPN.coms list is just behind of some of the all-time great athletes like Michael Jordan and Willie Mays.
Im sure theres more out there just as deserving. Im just honored to be one of them to make it, states Anderson.
Fans can see the complete list on ESPN.coms page 2 section.
• Discuss this story on the arenafootball2 message board...
arenafootball2 Stories from April 27, 2004
- Hawaiian Islanders game notes - Hawaiian Islanders
- Sparrow, Barre and Forney earn week four honors - af2
- Green Bay Blizzard game notes - Green Bay Blizzard
- Oklahoma City Yard Dawgz game notes - Oklahoma City Yard Dawgz
- Forney Named ADT Defensive Player of the Week - Louisville Fire
- Sparrow named offensive player of the week - Wichita Stealth
- Anderson Listed Fifth on ESPN.com Poll for Athletic Feats - Arkansas Diamonds
- Florida Firecats game notes - Florida Firecats
- Conquest game time changed for TV - Albany Firebirds
- Murray: Technique is key this week - Central Valley Coyotes
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.