American Hockey League Announces Violation of Performance Enhancing Substances Program
October 9, 2020 - American Hockey League (AHL) News Release
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. ... Bridgeport Sound Tigers player Kieffer Bellows has violated the terms of the AHL/PHPA Performance Enhancing Substances Program.
All applicable discipline has been issued and satisfied, and there are no current or further limitations or restrictions on his ability to play.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from October 9, 2020
- Sabres Sign Davidson to One-Year Deal - Rochester Americans
- Canadiens Sign Defenseman Xavier Ouellet to a Two-Year Contract Extension - Laval Rocket
- Canadiens Agree to Terms on a One-Year Contract with Forward Brandon Baddock - Laval Rocket
- American Hockey League Announces Violation of Performance Enhancing Substances Program - AHL
- Tampa Bay Lightning Sign Defenseman Andreas Borgman, Goaltender Chris Gibson - Syracuse Crunch
- Tampa Bay Lightning Re-Sign Goaltender Spencer Martin - Syracuse Crunch
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.