Alouettes give back to the community for Thanksgiving
Montreal - In what has become a Thanksgiving tradition for the Alouettes, several players will make their way to The Welcome Hall Mission again this year. Players and Alouettes staff will serve a holiday meal immediately following their game against the Edmonton Eskimos on Monday at Percival Molson Memorial Stadium. Media members are welcome to assist to this event for quotes or to take pictures.
Players Nicolas Boulay, Samuel Giguère, Seydou Haidara, Kyries Hebert and Eugene Lewis will be onsite with coaches Anthony Calvillo, Jason Hogan and Catherine RaÃ®che, assistant general manager. The Montreal Alouettes will make their way to the shelter starting at 7 p.m. and join forces with Welcome Hall Mission staff and fellow volunteers in providing warm meals to people in need.
What: Alouettes players serving over 300 Thanksgiving meals to people in need
Who: Players Nicolas Boulay, Samuel Giguère, Seydou Haidara, Kyries Hebert and Eugene Lewis will be onsite with coaches Anthony Calvillo, Jason Hogan and Assistant General Manager Catherine RaÃ®che
When: Thanksgiving Monday, October 9, at 7 p.m.
Where: The Welcome Hall Mission, 1490 Saint-Antoine Ouest, Montreal
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from October 6, 2017
- BC Lions Roster Transactions: Friday, October 6 - B.C. Lions
- Alouettes give back to the community for Thanksgiving - Montreal Alouettes
- TORONTO ARGONAUTS DEPTH CHART & GAME NOTES - OCTOBER 7 vs. SASKATCHEWAN - Toronto Argonauts
- CFL News - Friday, October 6th, 2017 - CFL
- Roster & Depth Chart: Ottawa RedBlacks vs BC - October 7 - Ottawa RedBlacks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.