AirHogs Re-Sign Outfielder Palmer Karr, Jr.
GRAND PRAIRIE, Texas - The Grand Prairie AirHogs announced that the team has re-signed outfielder Palmer Karr Jr. to a contract for the 2014 season.
Karr Joined the AirHogs midway through the 2013 season after playing for Sioux City and Laredo. In 47 games with Grand Prairie, Karr hit 10 home runs and had 32 RBI while posting a .239 average.
In nine seasons of professional baseball, Karr has a career batting average of .283 to go along with 126 home runs and 496 runs batted in.
• Discuss this story on the American Association message board...
American Association Stories from May 10, 2014
- Wingnuts Drop Second Straight on Road Trip - Wichita Wingnuts
- Saints Topple Metro Minny All-Stars 12-4 - St. Paul Saints
- AirHogs Re-Sign Outfielder Palmer Karr, Jr. - Grand Prairie AirHogs
- Goldeyes Nip Saltdogs - Winnipeg Goldeyes
- Winnipeg Wins Saturday; Sunday's Game Canceled - Lincoln Saltdogs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Grand Prairie AirHogs Stories
- Weekend Ballpark Parking Announced
- AirHogs Outduel Lemurs
- AirHogs Rally late to Beat ThunderHeads
- Even Year Old Heart Recipient Throws Out Ceremonial First Pitch
- AirHogs Walk Over Lemurs