14ers Add Two More to Roster
DENVER - Mar. 6, 2008 - The Colorado 14ers announced today that they have added Paul Butorac and Milone Clark to the roster. Both players are expected to join the team this week and play in Colorado's next game Sunday evening at Rio Grande Valley.
Butorac is a 6-10 rookie forward out of Eastern Washington who most recently played in the Baltic League. Clark is a 6-4 guard who was drafted by the Sioux Falls Skyforce in the D-League this season after playing for the Anaheim Arsenal a year ago.
With the two new additions the 14ers roster now stands at ten players after Elton Brown's departure from the team.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 6, 2008
- Skyforce's Powell scores 46 points to beat Mad Ants - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Calling All Slam Dunkers - New Mexico Thunderbirds
- 14ers Add Two More to Roster - Colorado 14ers
- NBA D-League Daily Developments - G League
- Gate City Bank to Host Wiz Kids Event - Dakota Wizards
- Fort Wayne Mad Ants Host Inaugural Sports and Entertainment Career Fair - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Iowa's Energy Too Much for Arsenal - Anaheim Arsenal
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.