Currier Injured as Training Camp Roster Cut to Twenty-OneOctober 14, 2013 - Central Hockey League (CHL) - Missouri Mavericks Press Release
One of the most recent additions to the Mavericks team, Currier played four years with the NCAA University of Alaska-Anchorage, notching 4 goals and 49 penalty minutes in 36 games last season.
The Mavericks have waived defenseman Christian Fosse, defenseman Shawn Courtney, and forward Devin Mantha from the training camp roster, leaving the roster at twenty-one: 12 forwards, 6 defensemen, and 3 goaltenders.
Training camp will continue this week as the Mavericks prepare for their season-opener in St. Charles this Saturday, October 19 against the St. Charles Chill.
The Mavericks play their first home game on November 2. Individual tickets and Season tickets are on sale now. With season tickets starting at just over $11 per game and FREE parking, the Mavericks are the pinnacle of family affordable entertainment.
Central Hockey League Stories from October 14, 2013
- Mallards Weekly Update - Quad City Mallards
- Mavericks Renew Rivalry with Independence Cup and Start New Rivalry with Show Me Cup - Missouri Mavericks
- Chill to Battle Mavericks for Show Me Cup - St. Charles Chill
- Monfredo Returns to Mallards - Quad City Mallards
- Currier Injured as Training Camp Roster Cut to Twenty-One - Missouri Mavericks
- Chill Pro Shop Open for Business - St. Charles Chill
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.