Wolves Make Roster MovesOctober 10, 2013 - American Hockey League (AHL) Chicago Wolves
The 26-year-old KATTELUS has not appeared in any games with the Wolves this season. The Traverse City, Mich., native registered 10 assists, 13 points, and +9 plus/minus rating in 39 games with Chicago last season. He also amassed 13 goals, 19 assists, and 32 points in 34 ECHL tilts with Kalamazoo in 2012-13.
The 25-year-old ODEGAARD skated in Chicago's season opener on Oct. 4. The Oslo, Norway, native recorded 2 goals, 7 points, and 116 penalty minutes in 45 games with Sparta Sarpsborg in the Norwegian league last season.
The 21-year-old HANNAY tallied a goal in two preseason games with Chicago.
The Moncton, New Brunswick, native posted 20 assists, 21 points, and 493 penalty minutes in 199 career QMJHL outings with Halifax and Victoriaville from 2009-13.
The Wolves host their 20th home opener, presented by LifeSource, against the San Antonio Rampage at 7 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 12, at the Allstate Arena. For information on ticket packages, visit chicagowolves.com or call 1-800-THE-WOLVES.
American Hockey League Stories from October 10, 2013
- Martin St. Pierre Named 12th Captain in Bulldogs History - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Minnesota Wild Recalls Goalie Darcy Kuemper - Iowa Wild
- Kelly Parker Band Performance on October 12th - Portland Pirates
- Griffins Ready to Raise Calder Cup Banner - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Penguins Recall Mannino from Wheeling - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- American Hockey League Hall of Fame Announces Class of 2014 - AHL
- Flames Recall Blair Jones from Abbotsford - Abbotsford Heat
- Amerks to Provide Tickets for Troops this Season - Rochester Americans
- IceCaps Join Janeway and Johnson for Jamarama - St. John's IceCaps
- SJ Sharks Recall F Matt Pelech, Assign F John McCarthy - Worcester Sharks
- Wolves Make Roster Moves - Chicago Wolves
- IceCaps Agree to Terms with St. John's Native Zach Bell - St. John's IceCaps
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.