Chivas USA Picks up Options on Seven PlayersFebruary 22, 2013 - Major League Soccer (MLS) - Club Deportivo Chivas USA
Currently under contract with Chivas USA are All-Star goalkeeper Dan Kennedy; midfielders Oswaldo Minda, Miller Bolaños, Laurent Courtois, academy product Marco Delgado and forward Jose Correa. The Red-and-White organization also announced today that it has waived center back Rauwshan McKenzie.
Chivas USA will kick off its ninth season when it hosts the Columbus Crew at The Home Depot Center as part of MLS' March to Soccer on Saturday, March 2, beginning at 7:30 p.m. (PT). Ticket packs and individual tickets are now available. For more information please call 1-877-CHIVAS-1 (1-877-244-8271) or visit cdchivasusa.com . Follow us on Twitter @cdchivasusa and Facebook.com/chivasusa.
Major League Soccer Stories from February 22, 2013
- Chivas USA Picks up Options on Seven Players - Club Deportivo Chivas USA
- Red Bulls pose final preseason test vs. MLS opponent - New England Revolution
- Red Bulls Pose Final Preseason Test vs. MLS Opponent - New England Revolution
- Real Salt Lake Signs GK Josh Saunders and MF Khari Stephenson - Real Salt Lake
- Rapids Re-Sign Midfielder Jaime Castrillón - Colorado Rapids
- Chivas USA Adds Three Mexican Players to Roster - Club Deportivo Chivas USA
- Sounders FC Signs Dylan Remick - Seattle Sounders FC
- Red Bulls Sign Rookie Midfielders Michael Bustamante and Ian Christianson - New York Red Bulls
- Supporters Group Centennial 38 to Manage Supporters Terrace and Sec. 108 - Colorado Rapids
- Impact Plays Columbus Saturday in Disney Pro Classic Final - Montreal Impact
- Dynamo Announce "March to Soccer Kickoff Week" Ahead of March 2 Opening Day - Houston Dynamo
- Chicago Fire Waive Defender Tony Walls - Chicago Fire
- San Jose Earthquakes Sign Canadian National Team Defender Nana Attakora - San Jose Earthquakes
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.