Rockets Recall Jones and Re-Assign Motiejunas to RGVJanuary 22, 2013 - NBA Development League (D-League) - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
Jones (6-9, 252, Kentucky) has averaged 19.1 points and 9.8 rebounds in 12 games (12 starts) with Rio Grande Valley this season. Through Jan. 21, Jones stands fourth in the D-League in rebounds per game (9.8) and tied for seventh in the league in scoring average (19.1). In his rookie campaign with the Rockets, Jones has averaged 3.1 points and 1.6 rebounds in 11 games with Houston in 2012-13.
Motiejunas (7-0, 222, Lithuania) has averaged 23.5 points and 10.8 rebounds over four starts with the Vipers this season. He has averaged 1.5 points and 0.3 boards in 13 games with the Rockets.
NBA Development League Stories from January 22, 2013
- 66ers Drain Energy In Final Minutes - Tulsa 66ers
- Rockets Recall Jones and Re-Assign Motiejunas to RGV - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Houston Rockets Re-Assign Motiejunas To Rio Grande Valley Vipers - D-League
- Austin Toros Obtain Chris Roberts In Trade With Texas Legends - Austin Spurs
- Brooklyn Nets Re-Assign Shengelia and Taylor - Springfield Armor
- Brooklyn Re-Assigns Shengelia And Taylor To Springfield Armor - D-League
- Bakersfield Victorious in Santa Cruz - Bakersfield Jam
- Santa Cruz Warriors Fall to Bakersfield for First Loss in Surf City - Santa Cruz Warriors
- D-Fenders Knocked Off By BayHawks - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Vipers Top Legends with Last-Second Shot - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Charge Set Record in Win over Mad Ants - Canton Charge
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.