Syracuse Crunch Announce the Details of Autism Speaks Autism Awareness NightDecember 28, 2012 - American Hockey League (AHL) Syracuse Crunch
Autism Speaks will be selling a limited number of special edition mystery pucks for sale on the concourse of the War Memorial. Each mystery puck is autographed by a Syracuse Crunch player and can be purchased for $10, with the proceeds benefiting Autism Speaks and the 2013 Central New York Walk Now for Autism Speaks.
Autism is a complex neurobiological disorder that inhibits a person's ability to communicate and develop social relationships, and is often accompanied by behavioral challenges. Autism spectrum disorders are diagnosed in one in 110 children in the United States, affecting four times as many boys as girls.
Autism Speaks is North America's largest autism science and advocacy organization. To learn more about Autism Speaks and the signs of autism visit www.autismspeaks.org.
Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC is one of the nation's premier financial service firms. Its brokerage business is represented by nearly 16,000 financial advisors nationwide and was born out of the Wells Fargo & Company's 2009 acquisition of Wachovia Corporation.
Season tickets and single game tickets for the 2012-2013 season can be purchased either in person at the Crunch Box Office located at 800 South State Street in Syracuse, or by calling the office at (315) 473-4444. For all the latest Crunch information and updates, fans can visit the team's official website at www.syracusecrunch.com or follow the club on Facebook at (www.facebook.com/syracusecrunch) and on Twitter at (@SyracuseCrunch).
American Hockey League Stories from December 28, 2012
- Smith and Admirals Shut Down Rivermen - Peoria Rivermen
- Admirals Send Rivermen Sailing - Milwaukee Admirals
- Griffins Prevail over Marlies in Battle of Division Leaders - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Dumont, Bulldogs Power Past IceCaps 6-3 - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Crunch Power Past Admirals 4-2 - Syracuse Crunch
- Rampage Fall in Shootout to Barons, 3-2 - San Antonio Rampage
- Win Streak Halted - Adirondack Phantoms
- Checkers Extend Point Streak in Overtime Loss - Charlotte Checkers
- Toronto Falls to Grand Rapids 3-2 in a Shootout - Toronto Marlies
- Houston Aeros Win 3-2 in Overtime over Charlotte - Houston Aeros
- Amerks Top Monsters in Front of Record-Setting Crowd - Rochester Americans
- Sharks Nibble Past Monarchs - Manchester Monarchs
- Late Goal Downs Devils - Albany Devils
- Monsters Can't Solve Americans, Fall in Buffalo - Lake Erie Monsters
- IceCaps Fall to Bulldogs - St. John's IceCaps
- Admirals Fall to Syracuse, 4-2 - Norfolk Admirals
- Matsumoto's Late Game-Winner Lifts Sharks over Monarch - Worcester Sharks
- B-Sens Beat Devils, 3-2 - Binghamton Senators
- Amerks Set Franchise Attendance Record at First Niagara Center in Buffalo - Rochester Americans
- Bruins Defeat Phantoms 4-2 - Providence Bruins
- Roadtrip Preview vs Chicago and Peoria - Abbotsford Heat
- Stars Sign Defenseman Gord Baldwin to PTO - Texas Stars
- Griffins Host Barons Next Friday to Conclude Homestand - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Sportsnet Adds Two January Games to American Hockey League Broadcast Schedule - AHL
- Bears, ABC-27 Announce 2013 Television Broadcast Schedule - Hershey Bears
- American Hockey League Announces Suspension - AHL
- Flames Assign Ferland to Brandon Wheat Kings - Abbotsford Heat
- "Roc" in the New Year with the Amerks on Monday, December 31 - Rochester Americans
- Barons to Skate Outside at Devon Ice Rink on December 29 - Oklahoma City Barons
- IceCaps Re-Assign Ray Kaunisto to Colorado Eagles - St. John's IceCaps
- Houston Aeros Recall Petersen from Orlando - Houston Aeros
- Syracuse Crunch Announce the Details of Autism Speaks Autism Awareness Night - Syracuse Crunch
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.