Amerks Home Game On December 28 Moved To First Niagara Center In BuffaloNovember 28, 2012 - American Hockey League (AHL) Rochester Americans
Tickets for the game will go on sale Saturday, Dec. 1 at 9 a.m. and are available at the First Niagara Center Box Office, online at www.tickets.com or by phone at 1-888-223-6000. Seats in the 100 Level Preferred location and the 200 Club Level will be available for $25. Tickets in 100 Level II and 100 Level III will be available for $20, and tickets in 100 Level IV and the 300 Level can be purchased for $15.
There will also be a Family Pack available, where fans can purchase four 300 Level tickets, four hot dogs, four sodas and four popcorns for just $79.
Those who have already purchased tickets to the Dec. 28 game will not face an additional charge. In the event a ticket holder is unable to attend the Dec. 28 game at First Niagara Center, they will be able to redeem that ticket for an additional ticket to a future Amerks home game this season or can receive a refund for the Dec. 28 game.
The game will also be televised on Time Warner Cable SportsChannel in both Rochester and Buffalo (Rochester channel 26 and 1026-HD; Buffalo area channel 52, City of Buffalo channel 25; Buffalo HD channel 713) as Amerks Hall of Fame broadcaster Don Stevens, former Sabre Ric Seiling and 13 WHAM Sports Director Mike Catalana will call the action. This broadcast will take the place of the Dec. 7 Amerks game broadcast that was originally scheduled to be televised on Time Warner Cable SportsChannel.
The Amerks return to action at 7:05 p.m. tonight (Wednesday, Nov. 28) when they host the San Antonio Rampage at The Blue Cross Arena. For more information or to purchase tickets to an Amerks game, visit www.amerks.com or call 1-855-GO-AMERKS.
American Hockey League Stories from November 28, 2012
- Late Comeback Just Misses - Adirondack Phantoms
- Bears Escape Scope with 5-2 Decision over Admirals - Norfolk Admirals
- Rockford Rallies Past Wolves - Chicago Wolves
- Bears Return Home After 5-2 Win at Norfolk - Hershey Bears
- Roy Scores First Pro Goal in 4-2 Loss to Rampage - Rochester Americans
- Rampage Earn First Road Win of the Season with 4-2 Victory - San Antonio Rampage
- IceCaps Defeat Phantoms 3-2 - St. John's IceCaps
- Toronto Marlies Weekly - Toronto Marlies
- Hill Agrees to Terms on One-Year Deal - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Griffins Look to Begin New Streak with Back-To-Back Home Games This Weekend - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Nicastro Reassigned to Toledo - Grand Rapids Griffins
- York Reassigned to IceMen - Springfield Falcons
- B-Sens Weekly - Binghamton Senators
- Statement from Albany Devils GM Chris Lamoriello on Center Adam Henrique - Albany Devils
- Barons Recall Eric Hunter from Stockton - Oklahoma City Barons
- Cross Returns to Providence - Providence Bruins
- Amerks Home Game On December 28 Moved To First Niagara Center In Buffalo - Rochester Americans
- Crunch Announce Details of Stanley Steemer Tired Teddy Toss Set for December 15 - Syracuse Crunch
- Phantoms Weekly - Big Homestand Continues - Adirondack Phantoms
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.