Gamblers Acquire Green Bay NativeNovember 26, 2012 - United States Hockey League (USHL) Green Bay Gamblers
Kujava spent the first part of the 2012-13 season with the Carleton Place Canadians of the CCHL. The Green Bay, Wisconsin native appeared in 14 games posting a 2.99 goals against average and .887 save percentage. Prior to his time in Carleton Place, Kujava played for the Janesville Jets of the North American Hockey League. In two seasons with the Jets, Kujava appeared in 63 games posting 1.81 goals against average and a .931 save percentage.
The Gamblers are home this weekend as they take on the Indiana Ice at the Resch Center. Saturday, November 30th is the team's annual Pair and a Spair game and Saturday, December 1st is a Festival Foods Family Night. Face-off for both games is set for 7:05pm. The Gamblers are currently 9-9-3 in the Eastern Conference.
United States Hockey League Stories from November 26, 2012
- Bugs Bunny Comes to Young Arena - Waterloo Black Hawks
- Gamblers Acquire Green Bay Native - Green Bay Gamblers
- Phantoms' Lowney and Romeo Earn USHL Honors - Youngstown Phantoms
- Cammarata, Stepan Share USHL Award - Waterloo Black Hawks
- Cammarata, Stepan, Lowney, and Romeo Earn USHL Honors - USHL
- Ice Weekly - Indiana Ice
- Waterloo Black Hawks Name Players of the Week - Waterloo Black Hawks
- Storm's Tim Lappin Commits to Brown University - Tri-City Storm
- Stampede Weekly Update: Herd Host Des Moines & Lincoln this Weekend - Sioux Falls Stampede
- Coaches Show Set for Tomorrow Night - Green Bay Gamblers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.