Chicago Sky Fan Wins Trip to PanamaSeptember 27, 2012 - Women's National Basketball Association (WNBA) Chicago Sky
"We were thrilled to work with Copa Airlines to provide one of our fans the trip of a lifetime to Panama," said Adam Fox, Chicago Sky president and CEO. "We look forward to continue collaborating with our partners to provide the best possible experiences for the Sky faithful."
The contestants, who were chosen randomly from entries collected at each home game over the course of the 2012 season, were provided tools prior to the game to design paper airplanes which they used to compete in the Copa Airplane Throw. Lopez won the contest by throwing his plane the farthest.
"Copa Airlines is pleased to partner with The Chicago Sky to give a fan an opportunity to travel to Panama -- number one on the New York Times list of places to visit in 2012," said Fernando Fondevila, Commercial Regional Manager - North America, Copa Airlines. "We hope he will enjoy our world-class service aboard our modern Boeing Next-Generation 737-700 aircraft with complimentary meals and beverages, including wines and spirits; a 12-channel entertainment system with new movies and complimentary headsets; and bilingual flight attendants."
Season ticket packages for the 2013 season are currently available. Call 866.SKY.WNBA or visit ww.chicagosky.net for more information.
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
• Digg this story
• Add to Del.icio.us
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from September 27, 2012
- Los Angeles Sparks' Guard Kristi Toliver Named Most Improved Player - WNBA
- Boost Mobile WNBA All-Star 2013 Set for Connecticut's Mohegan Sun Arena - WNBA
- Renee Montgomery Named 2012 WNBA Sixth Woman of the Year - WNBA
- Kara Lawson Receives 2012 Kim Perrot Sportsmanship Award - WNBA
- Chicago Sky Fan Wins Trip to Panama - Chicago Sky
- Atlanta Dream Eastern Conference Semifinals Preview - Atlanta Dream
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.