Ten-Man Rapids Drop 3-2 Result to FC DallasAugust 12, 2012 - Major League Soccer (MLS) Colorado Rapids
Jeff Larentowicz was able to lessen the deficit to one goal off of a free kick play in the 55th minute, but the Rapids went down to 10 men in the 71st as CastrillÃ"n was shown a red card. Despite several close chances in the final 10 minutes of play, the Rapids were unable to surmount the comeback and fell 3-2, as well as a spot in the Western Conference standings, to FC Dallas.
The Rapids host Chivas USA at 7 p.m. MT on Saturday, August 18 at Dick's Sporting Goods Park. A special Coca-Cola Family Night pack is available to fans, which includes 4 tickets, 4 meals, and 4 Coca-Cola products for just $49. For more information, or to purchase tickets, visit www.ColoradoRapids.com or call 303-825-GOAL.
Major League Soccer Stories from August 12, 2012
- Chicago Fire Rally to Top Philadelphia Union 3-1 - Chicago Fire
- MLS Reserve League: Seattle Sounders FC 0 at San Jose Earthquakes 3 - Seattle Sounders FC
- Beckerman, Rimando, SaborÃo and Johnson Earn Call Ups for August 15 FIFA Date - Real Salt Lake
- Earthquakes' Wondolowski, Beitashour Named US Men's National Team for Friendly in Mexico City - San Jose Earthquakes
- Three Chicago Fire Players Called up for International Friendlies - Chicago Fire
- Sporting KC Sends Three to National Teams - Sporting Kansas City
- Sporting KC Posts 2-1 Win over D.C. United - Sporting Kansas City
- Lenhart Provides Another Miracle Finish with Last-Second Strike to Lead Earthquakes over Sounders FC - San Jose Earthquakes
- Sounders FC fall to Earthquakes - Seattle Sounders FC
- Ten-Man Rapids Drop 3-2 Result to FC Dallas - Colorado Rapids
- FC Dallas Nets Three Goals in Eight-Minute Span to Down Rapids, 3-2 - FC Dallas
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.