Join Us as We Fight against Cancer, August 18August 11, 2012 - National Pro Fastpitch (NPF) Chicago Bandits
Fans in attendance will receive pink mini bats, courtesy of Louisville Slugger. The base path will receive a makeover on Saturday night as the bases will be spray painted pink for the game.
Various cancer awareness organizations including the Susan G. Komen Foundation, Ovarian Cancer Coalition, and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Foundation will be in attendance.
Saturday will also be a celebration of our wonderful fans. Various contests with great prizes will take place during Fan Appreciation night as the Bandits say thank you to all the fans that have come out to support them throughout the season.
For more information about Fight Against Cancer and Fan Appreciation Night or to order tickets, contact the box office at 877-722-6348.
National Pro Fastpitch Stories from August 11, 2012
- Errors trip the Diamonds - Carolina Diamonds
- Bandits Win Shootout against Racers, 14-8 - Chicago Bandits
- Racers Fall to Bandits 14-8 - Akron Racers
- Join Us as We Fight against Cancer, August 18 - Chicago Bandits
- Racers Rally Falls Short as Chicago Tops Akron 7-3 - Akron Racers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.