Dynamo Waive Defender Oscar RecioAugust 1, 2012 - Major League Soccer (MLS) Houston Dynamo
The 23-year-old Recio was acquired on loan in April from Mexican club Monterrey. Recio did not feature in any league matches, but started and played full time in all six of Houston's Reserve League matches in 2012. Recio also started and played 90 minutes in the Dynamo's 1-0 loss to the San Antonio Scorpions in the Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup.
The Dynamo are next in action Friday night, taking on the New York Red Bulls in a first-place showdown at BBVA Compass Stadium. The sold-out match will be televised nationally on NBC Sports Network and can be heard locally on SportsTalk 790 and La Ranchera 850. Kickoff is set for 7 p.m. CT.
Major League Soccer Stories from August 1, 2012
- 2012 Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup on August 8 to be Broadcast Live on GolTV - Sporting Kansas City
- Dynamo Waive Defender Oscar Recio - Houston Dynamo
- Sounders FC Announce Partnership with Tanzania - Seattle Sounders FC
- Chicago Fire Player Development Update - Chicago Fire
- Sounders FC Adds Mario Martinez on Loan from Real EspaÃ±a - Seattle Sounders FC
- Sporting Kansas City Weekly Update - Sporting Kansas City
- United's Salihi called up for Albania friendly v Moldova - D.C. United
- Calen Carr Announces 'Calen's Big Play' Initiative to Benefit Big Brothers Big Sisters - Houston Dynamo
- Whitecaps FC Add Experienced Centre Back Andy O'Brien - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Chivas USA Acqiuires New England Revolution's Shalrie Joseph - Club Deportivo Chivas USA
- Crew News & Notes: Crew Travels to Washington, D.C. to Face United on Saturday Night - Columbus Crew
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.