Inland Empire Adds Catcher to RosterJune 29, 2012 - California League (CalL) Inland Empire 66ers
Jose Jimenez hit .271 with six home runs and 35 RBI for Inland Empire in 2011, and shared time behind the plate to start 2012 for the 66ers as well. Prior to his promotion Jimenez played in his 100th 66ers game, and has a lifetime Inland Empire batting average of .264..
Inland Empire is less than a week away from hosting the biggest game of the year. Tickets for the 4th of July showdown with rival Rancho Cucamonga are still on sale but are in limited supply. Tickets can be purchased at the 66ers box office and online at www.66ers.com. For more information on the Inland Empire 66ers please contact Sam Farber, Director of Broadcasting, at 909-495-7632.
California League Stories from June 29, 2012
- Official San Jose Community 4th of July Celebration to be Hosted at Municipal Stadium - San Jose Giants
- Inland Empire Adds Catcher to Roster - Inland Empire 66ers
- Trinidad Tosses Seven Scoreless for Win - Lancaster JetHawks
- Big Inning Lifts Giants to Victory over Storm - San Jose Giants
- Visiting Nuts Score Late, Blaze Fall 6-4 - Bakersfield Blaze
- Quakes Suffer Second Straight Set-Back - Rancho Cucamonga Quakes
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.