ATI Two-Minute Drill with VooDoo Head Coach Pat O'Hara, Episode 16June 27, 2012 - Arena Football League (AFL) New Orleans VooDoo
The ATI Two-Minute Drill with head coach Pat O'Hara is a weekly segment, with this week's episode being the 16th installment of the series. For all of your athletic training needs, visit ATI's official website: http://www.atinnovate.com/.
Here is what Coach O'Hara had to say in today's Athletic Training Innovations Two-Minute Drill:
The VooDoo and Sharks will play on Saturday, June 30 in The Graveyard with kickoff set for 7 p.m. CT. Fans can watch the game on Cox 4 (tape delayed locally), listen to the call of the game on 99.5 FM "Rush Radio" or can come to the biggest game for the VooDoo since 2004.
For tickets to the game, visit www.aflvoodoo.com or call the VooDoo ticket office at 504-875-3900.
Arena Football League Stories from June 27, 2012
- Defensive Back Mervin Brookins Returns to San Jose - San Jose SaberCats
- Two Former Sharks Stick in CFL - Jacksonville Sharks
- ATI Two-Minute Drill with VooDoo Head Coach Pat O'Hara, Episode 16 - New Orleans VooDoo
- Soul Announce Military Appreciation Night - Philadelphia Soul
- Shock to Face Dangerous Rattlers - Spokane Shock
- Arizona Tops Coaches' Poll Again - AFL
- Talons Look To Secure Playoff Dream With Saturday Night Home Game - San Antonio Talons
- Rush Team with 100 Club of Chicago to Recognize City's Police and Firefighters - Chicago Rush
- 21 Questions with VooDoo Doll Marshe' - New Orleans VooDoo
- PLAYNOLA, WGNO ABC 26 Set for Halftime Dodgeball Match this Saturday - New Orleans VooDoo
- Maurice Williams Earns AFL Weekly Honors - Cleveland Gladiators
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.