Kick-Off Time for Toronto FC and New England Revolution Match ChangedJune 16, 2012 - Major League Soccer (MLS) Toronto FC
The match has been pushed back to accommodate football fans wanting to watch the quarter-finals of the UEFA European Championships earlier in the day.
The match against the New England Revolution will pay tribute to the Canadian Forces. Over 500 members of the Canadian Forces will be in attendance and be involved in the match's opening ceremonies.
The match also marks Paul Mariner's first home match since taking over as head coach and director of soccer operations on June 7.
In addition, the teams' MLS Reserve League match will be played immediately following the conclusion of the First Team match. Kick-off for the Reserve League is scheduled for 8:15 p.m. ET. For more information visit www.torontofc.ca.
Major League Soccer Stories from June 16, 2012
- Sporting KC Powers Past Toronto FC in 2-0 Victory - Sporting Kansas City
- The Impact Wins 4-1 against Seattle at Stade Saputo - Montreal Impact
- Vancouver wins 1-0 victory - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Rapids fall 1-0 to shorthanded Vancouver Whitecaps FC - Colorado Rapids
- Impact defeat Sounders - Seattle Sounders FC
- Kick-Off Time for Toronto FC and New England Revolution Match Changed - Toronto FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.