Amerks Hall of Famer Scott Metcalfe Raising Money in this Weekend's Heart WalkApril 24, 2012 - American Hockey League (AHL) Rochester Americans
Metcalfe will be walking on behalf of fellow Amerks Hall of Famer Gates Orlando, who recently received an artificial heart and is awaiting a transplant. To help Metcalfe's fundraising efforts for the American Heart Association, supporters can visit his page on the Rochester Heart Walk website by searching his name.
The mission of the American Heart Association is to build healthier lives, free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke. For more information, visit www.americanheart.org.
American Hockey League Stories from April 24, 2012
- Aeros Eliminated at Oklahoma City - Houston Aeros
- Rampage Fall to Wolves 3-2 in Game 3 - San Antonio Rampage
- Wolves Stay Alive with 3-2 Win in Game 3 - Chicago Wolves
- Series Shifts to Manchester Tied at One Game Apiece - Norfolk Admirals
- Calder Cup Report - AHL
- Amerks Hall of Famer Scott Metcalfe Raising Money in this Weekend's Heart Walk - Rochester Americans
- Aeros Game Day, April 24: Game 4 at Barons - Houston Aeros
- Bitz Returns from Vancouver - Chicago Wolves
- Florida Panthers Recall G Jacob Markstrom from San Antonio - San Antonio Rampage
- B-Sens Announce Details of Guardian Goalie School - Binghamton Senators
- Griffins to Hold Youth Hockey Camp from July 30-August 3 - Grand Rapids Griffins
- The Crunch and Unilever/Wegmans Team up to Honor Local High School Stars - Syracuse Crunch
- The Rock Report: IceCaps Earn Split in Syracuse - St. John's IceCaps
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.