Harrison Reed Returns to ToledoFebruary 8, 2012 - ECHL (ECHL) Toledo Walleye
Harrison has appeared in a total of 20 games this year in the AHL (16 with Houston and four with Lake Erie) and has collected one goal and five assists. The Newmarket, Ontario native has appeared in 25 games this year with the Walleye and has scored 10 goals with 10 assists.
Toledo will play in Cincinnati on Wednesday and in Wheeling on Friday night. The Toledo Walleye will return home on Saturday, February 11 to play the Cincinnati Cyclones at 7 p.m. That night is "American Cancer Society Night" in which all fans are encouraged to wear purple! For tickets, call (419) 725-9255 or visit www.toledowalleye.com.
ECHL Stories from February 8, 2012
- Balanced Steelheads Down Aces, 3-2 - Idaho Steelheads
- Aces Edged by Steelheads 3-2 - Alaska Aces
- Bakersfield Strikes Early to Beat Utah - Utah Grizzlies
- Keetley and the Condors Whitewash Utah, 4-0 - Bakersfield Condors
- Walleye Sneak Past Cyclones, 2-1 - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Walleye Win in Cincinnati 2-1 - Toledo Walleye
- AHL Affiliate Sends Forward to Idaho - Idaho Steelheads
- Gladiators Add Defenseman Tyler Kindle - Gwinnett Gladiators
- ECHL Transactions - February 8 - ECHL
- Ben Ryan Reassigned to Cyclones - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Stingrays Unveil 2012 Pink in the Rink Jerseys - South Carolina Stingrays
- Harrison Reed Returns to Toledo - Toledo Walleye
- Pretty In Pink - Kalamazoo Wings
- Cyclones Game Preview - Cincinnati Vs. Toledo - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Royals and Greater Berks Food Bank Reading to Give--And Get - Reading Royals
- Stingrays Claim Shelast off Waivers - South Carolina Stingrays
- Road Warriors Want Your Nominations for Hometown Heroes - Greenville Road Warriors
- ECHL Today - February 8 - ECHL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.