Canadiens Recall Louis Leblanc from BulldogsFebruary 1, 2012 - American Hockey League (AHL) Hamilton Bulldogs
Leblanc, 20, has played 14 games with the Canadiens this season, including his first NHL game on Wednesday, November 30th, 2011 in Anaheim against the Ducks. The 6-foot, 184-pound forward recorded five points (2 goals, 3 assists), scoring his first career NHL goal on Thursday, December 15th, 2011 against the Philadelphia Flyers. In his time with Montreal, Leblanc registered 16 shots on goal, 17 hits and displayed a +2 plus/minus differential, while playing an average of 9 minutes and 54 seconds per game. The native of Pointe-Claire, Quebec has played in 25 games for Hamilton this season, recording 17 points (9 goals, 8 assists) while registering two power play goals and 92 shots on goal.
The Montreal Canadiens also returned forward Andreas Engqvist to the Hamilton Bulldogs earlier today. Engqvist played in Montreal's game against the Buffalo Sabres last night.
The Bulldogs will travel to Van Andel Arena to face the Grand Rapids Griffins in two back-to-back away games on Friday, January 3rd, 2012 and Saturday, January 4th, 2012 at 7 p.m. All Hamilton Bulldogs games can be heard live on AM 820 CHAM or on www.hamiltonbulldogs.com, or seen live on www.ahllive.com beginning with the Pioneer Pre-Game Show 30 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
Single game tickets for the 2011-2012 season are available at the Copps Coliseum Box Office, any Ticketmaster Outlet, online at www.ticketmaster.ca or through charge-by-phone at 1-855-872-5000.
American Hockey League Stories from February 1, 2012
- 'Canes Recall Drayson Bowman from Charlotte - Charlotte Checkers
- Only 500 Tickets Remain for Rampage Pink in the Rink Night - San Antonio Rampage
- Several Barons Events this Week - Oklahoma City Barons
- Admirals Have Brewers Themed Night - Milwaukee Admirals
- Falcons Family Cookbooks Have Arrived - Springfield Falcons
- Marlies Begin 10-Game Homestand on Saturday Against Abbotsford - Toronto Marlies
- New NPHL, Preview of Hockey Weekend across America on Puska on Pucks - OSC Original by Denis Puska
- Flames Sign and Recall Kolanos - Abbotsford Heat
- Penguins Weekly - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Sabres Recall Forward Kassian from Rochester - Rochester Americans
- Kyle Palmieri Recalled by Anaheim - Syracuse Crunch
- Canadiens Recall Louis Leblanc from Bulldogs - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Panthers Recall Brian Foster from San Antonio - San Antonio Rampage
- Admirals Add Mobile Use for in Game Experience - Milwaukee Admirals
- Jace Coyle Recalled from Idaho - Texas Stars
- Worcester Sharks Host Pink in the Rink to Benefit the Cup Crusaders - Worcester Sharks
- Flames Assign Irving to Heat - Abbotsford Heat
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.