Sundogs Acquire Carriveau from MissouriDecember 27, 2011 - Central Hockey League (CHL) - Arizona Sundogs Press Release
A Portland, Maine native, Carriveau (KARE-ih-voo) has five assists in 25 games this season.
The 6-foot, 185-pound forward is currently in his first pro season after a three-year junior career with the Nepean Raiders where he tallied 121 points in 175 games.
The Sundogs begin a 10-game home stand on Friday against the Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees. Game time is set for 7:05 PM.
The Arizona Sundogs are the Central Hockey League affiliate of the NHL's Phoenix Coyotes. Their sixth season is brought to you by Cliff Castle Casino-Hotel and the team will also host the 2012 CHL All-Star Game in January. Season tickets, mini-plan, and single-game ticket information is now available by calling (928) 759-6600 or visiting arizonasundogs.com.
Central Hockey League Stories from December 27, 2011
- Russo, Thunder Cruise Past Mavericks 5-0 - Wichita Thunder
- Clarke's Hat-Trick Lifts Oilers Past Americans - Tulsa Oilers
- Three Powerplay Goals Bury Rush in 3-2 Loss to Flock - Rapid City Rush
- Marino, Mallards Edge Rapid City 3-2 - Quad City Mallards
- Mavericks Shut out by Wichita, 5-0 - Missouri Mavericks
- Gems Fall With Seconds Left In Overtime 6-5 To Evansville Tuesday Night - Dayton Gems
- Early Komets Barrage Enough to Defeat Blaze - Bloomington Blaze
- Blaze's Kalemba Named CHL Oakley Goalie of the Week - Bloomington Blaze
- Bloomington's Zane Kalemba Named Oakley CHL Goaltender of the Week - CHL
- Sundogs Acquire Carriveau from Missouri - Arizona Sundogs
- Mavericks Sign Defenseman, Trade Goalie and Defenseman - Missouri Mavericks
- Game Tonight at 7:05pm - Oilers Vs Allen Americans - Tulsa Oilers
- Americans Broadcaster Tommy Daniels Named CHL All Star Broadcaster - Allen Americans
- Broadcast Teams for 2012 CHL All-Star Game Announced - CHL
- Dayton Gems Gameday - Gems Travel to Evansville to Battle IceMen Tonight - Dayton Gems
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.