Join Us Friday for Fan Appreciation NightMarch 23, 2011 - Central Hockey League (CHL) Bossier-Shreveport Mudbugs
Before our playoff run toward a CHL Championship begins next week, we're hosting our regular season home finale Friday night. In addition to a thrilling late-season game against the Jackalopes, Friday's focus will be to show appreciation to our loyal fans and highlight new ways to recognize and thank them for their support throughout the season!
Season ticket holders who have held their seats for at least ten seasons will be invited onto the ice during the second intermission for a special recognition ceremony, where they will be announced to the crowd and greeted by the players at center ice. Longtime season ticket holders who wish to take part in the ceremony should go to the stairwell above Section 103/104 with around five minutes left in the second period to receive further instructions.
To get our fans even more involved on Friday, we're offering a chance to actually take part in the production elements of a Mudbugs game night! Fans who email us at firstname.lastname@example.org can win the chance to do one of the following: participate in the ceremonial first puck drop, join Travis Huntington for a portion of the live radio broadcast, assist Public Address announcer Robert J. Wright during the game, choose the music we play during the first intermission, or help in-arena host Jay Whatley work the crowd. All you have to do is email email@example.com with your name and age and specify which game-night element you'd like to participate in to be entered into the drawing.
After the game we invite you to stay for our final charity jersey auction of the regular season. The Mudbugs' MetroPCS community jerseys will be up for live auction following Friday's game with proceeds going to benefit Special Olympics Louisiana, the winner of a fan vote as this year's Mudbugs/MetroPCS "Fans' Choice Charity".
The Mudbugs will also host a public skating session following Friday's game for a cost of just $6.00 including skate rental. Tickets can be purchased at the Gateway Tire Fan Services Center inside the main CenturyTel Center entrance.
Group tickets and Mudbugs playoff packages are available now through the team office at 752-BUGS. Individual tickets are on sale through Ticketmaster at 318-741-9700, online at www.ticketmaster.com or at the CenturyTel Center main box office. Visit www.mudbugshockey.com for all the latest team news and information.
Season and group tickets are on sale by calling 318-752-BUGS (2847) or by visiting our website at www.mudbugshockey.com.
Central Hockey League Stories from March 23, 2011
- Mallards Roll Past Bloomington 5-2 - Quad City Mallards
- Komets Stone Gems 1-0 - Fort Wayne Komets
- PrairieThunder Drops 5-2 Decision at Quad City on Wednesday - Bloomington PrairieThunder
- Gems Shutout by Komets, 1-0 - Dayton Gems
- Join Us Friday for Fan Appreciation Night - Bossier-Shreveport Mudbugs
- Medicine Hat Tigers Dubyk Named Vaughn CHL Goaltender of the Week - CHL
- RGV's Aaron Lewicki Named Rookie of the Year - CHL
- Lewicki Honored as CHL Rookie of the Year - Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees
- 67's' Tyler Toffoli Named CHL Player of the Week - CHL
- Tigers' Deven Dubyk Named Vaughn CHL Goaltender of the Week - CHL
- RiverKings Claim Mironovic off Waivers - Mississippi RiverKings
- Graham Recalled by Lake Erie - Allen Americans
- Playoff Possibility Update - Tulsa Oilers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.