Condors Announce Training Camp RosterOctober 1, 2010 - ECHL (ECHL) - Bakersfield Condors Press Release
Two of the three Condors that attended AHL training camp in Houston will be back with the Condors on Saturday. Jason Lepine and Jay Cascalenda will return to the Condors, while Bobby Robins remains with the Aeros.
The roster features three players who spent the majority of last season with the Condors as RW Erick Lizon, C Adam Naglich, and D Evan Stoflet have returned to Condorstown. D Erik Burgdoerfer and F Jean-Marc Beaudoin also appeared in games with the Condors on Amateur Tryout Contracts last season, and are back in Bakersfield for training camp.
The full roster is listed below:
Karl Gagne John Kemp Erick Lizon
The Condors Open House and Family Day will be held tomorrow, Oct. 2, at the Bakersfield Ice Sports Center. Fans are invited to watch the Condors scrimmage, and then skate with the team following the game. Eligible season ticket holders will also be able to pick up their ticket books and Condors Snuggie! Admission is free with a donation of two non-perishable food items.
ECHL Stories from October 1, 2010
- Condors Announce Training Camp Roster - Bakersfield Condors
- Wranglers Announce 2010-11 Training Camp Roster - Las Vegas Wranglers
- ECHL Transactions - ECHL
- Utah Grizzlies Release Training Camp Schedule - Utah Grizzlies
- Training Camp Roster Announced, D Chase Ryan Signed - Stockton Thunder
- Three Return to Trenton - Trenton Devils
- Idaho Releases Training-Camp Roster - Idaho Steelheads
- Salmon Kings Add Wilson to Blue Line - Victoria Salmon Kings
- Royals Sign Defenseman Matt Generous - Reading Royals
- Gladiators Announce Training Camp Roster - Atlanta Gladiators
- Blades Add Kennedy; Announce Training Camp Roster - Florida Everblades
- Four Assigned, Training Camp Roster Announced - Elmira Jackals
- ECHL Announces Training Camp Rosters - ECHL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.