Barons Training Camp Opens TomorrowSeptember 26, 2010 - American Hockey League (AHL) Oklahoma City Barons
The Barons coaching staff of Todd Nelson and Gerry Fleming expect approximately 30 players for the beginning of training camp. The camp will be a mix of players already assigned to the Barons by Edmonton along with players who have been invited to training camp as free agents. On ice training camp sessions are open to the public, are free of charge and will begin at 10 a.m. each morning for the first three days of camp. Players are available for interviews after the practice.
The Barons will take the ice in the first ever Blue/White Intersquad game September 30 at 7:05 p.m. at the Cox Center. The event is open to the public and there is no charge to attend. September 30 marks the first day Barons Season Seat Holders can pick up their ticket books.
American Hockey League Stories from September 26, 2010
- Admirals Get 11 from Nashville - Milwaukee Admirals
- Anaheim Assigns Four Players to Crunch - Syracuse Crunch
- Heat Hot Sheet - Edition One - Abbotsford Heat
- Lightning Assign Twenty-One Players to Admirals - Norfolk Admirals
- Barons Training Camp Opens Tomorrow - Oklahoma City Barons
- Blackhawks Send Didomenico and Lalonde to Rockford - Rockford IceHogs
- Blues Assign Nine Players to Peoria - Peoria Rivermen
- Columbus Assigns Five Players to Springfield - Springfield Falcons
- Hurricanes Trim Training Camp Roster to 26, Send Five to Charlotte - Charlotte Checkers
- Holtby, Wellar Assigned to Hershey - Hershey Bears
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.