Nyjer Morgan to Rehab in Potomac TodayAugust 15, 2010 - Carolina League (CarL) Potomac Nationals
In 103 games with the Nationals in 2010, Morgan has hit .261 with 20 RBIs and 20 stolen bases.
Acquired by the Nationals from the Pittsburgh on June 30, 2009 in the trade that sent Lastings Milledge and Joel Hanrahan to the Steel City, Morgan is in his fourth major league season. In his young career, Morgan is a .288 hitter with four home runs, 73 RBI and 87 stolen bases.
Potomac expects Morgan to be in the lineup for five innings on Sunday.
The P-Nats wrap up their seven-game homestand today against Myrtle Beach. After five games in four days in Kinston, Potomac kicks off another seven-game stay at Pfitzner Stadium Friday, August 20 at 7:03 P.M. against the Winston-Salem Dash. Call 703-590-2311 to reserve your tickets now and Join The Party!
Carolina League Stories from August 15, 2010
- Hillcats Hit Kinston with a 6-4 Loss - Kinston Indians
- Four-Run First Spurs Cats Sweep - Lynchburg Hillcats
- Nationals Walk off with Sweep in 10th - Myrtle Beach Pelicans
- O'Shea Leads Strikeout Party - Frederick Keys
- Keys Blast Dash in Series Finale - Winston-Salem Dash
- Sox-Rocks Finale Cancelled in Wilmington - Salem Red Sox
- Rocks and Sox See Their Finale Canceled Due to Rain - Wilmington Blue Rocks
- Lynchburg Hillcats Game Notes - Lynchburg Hillcats
- K-Tribe Notes for Sunday at Lynchburg - Kinston Indians
- Nyjer Morgan to Rehab in Potomac Today - Potomac Nationals
- Five Alive: First-Place Nats Return to .500 - Potomac Nationals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.