Phantoms Announce Bud Light As Presenting Sponsor For 2009-10October 1, 2009 - American Hockey League (AHL) - Adirondack Phantoms Press Release
"We are honored to have Bud Light and Saratoga Eagle as key partners for our inaugural season," said Phantoms Vice President of Business Operations Mike Thompson. "Typically a partnership of this magnitude is found in major markets and we are one of a half dozen teams in the American Hockey League to enjoy such a relationship."
During the hockey season Bud Light will be promoting the Phantoms brand through a series of retail and restaurant incentives throughout the region.
"We are very excited to be a major sponsor for the upcoming inaugural season for the Adirondack Phantoms," said Jeff Vukelic, Saratoga Eagle's President. "Saratoga Eagle has a long history of community involvement and we consider it a privilege to help support the Glens Falls hockey community and its enthusiastic fan base."
"Jim and I are excited to work with the Vukelic family, bringing two families together that have long relationships in the sports community," said Phantoms co-owner/president Rob Brooks.
Adirondack opens the 2009-10 Regular Season on Saturday, October 3rd as they host the Worcester Sharks for a 7:00 pm face off at the Glens Falls Civic Center. As of Thursday morning, fewer than 900 tickets remain available for Opening Night.
The Time Warner Cable Cup Four-Pack is now on sale at the Phantoms office, starting as low as $56. 2009-10 Phantoms full and partial season ticket packages are still available for the 2009-10 season presented by Bud Light. For more information please contact the Adirondack Phantoms at (518) 480-3355 or online at www.phantomshockey.com.
American Hockey League Stories from October 1, 2009
- Monarchs Announce Transactions - Manchester Monarchs
- Rampage Make Roster Moves Leading Up To Opening Night - San Antonio Rampage
- Admirals Reassign Three - Milwaukee Admirals
- Coyotes Assign Porter To San Antonio - San Antonio Rampage
- Houston Aeros To Host Watch Party At Maple Leaf Pub Friday - Houston Aeros
- Texas Sends One To Idaho, Another To Allen - Texas Stars
- Pirates Opening Day Roster Unveiled - Portland Pirates
- Crunch Ink Center Jared Aulin and Left Wing Tim Miller - Syracuse Crunch
- 570 American Hockey League graduates start 2009-10 on NHL rosters - AHL
- Rockford Sets 2009-10 Opening Game Roster - Rockford IceHogs
- Wolves Host Dog-Gone Good Time - Chicago Wolves
- B-Sens Sign Forward Tim Spencer - Binghamton Senators
- Fitzpatrick To Captain Amerks For Second Straight Season - Rochester Americans
- Atlanta Sends Calder Cup Champion Oystrick To Chicago - Chicago Wolves
- Philadelphia Recalls Teslak & Bourdon From Adirondack - Adirondack Phantoms
- Minnesota Wild Signs C Andy Hilbert - Houston Aeros
- Flyers Assign NHL Veteran Randy Jones To Phantoms - Adirondack Phantoms
- AHL, NeuLion launch second season of AHL Live - AHL
- Worcester Sharks announce "Buy One, Get One Free" ticket offer - Worcester Sharks
- Phantoms Announce Bud Light As Presenting Sponsor For 2009-10 - Adirondack Phantoms
- Moose once again Go Pink in October for "Keeping Abreast" - Manitoba Moose
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.