Stars Top Lookouts, 3-1April 26, 2009 - Southern League (SL) Chattanooga Lookouts
Chris Cody improved to 2-0 on the season by throwing six innings of two-hit ball for the Stars. He surrendered no walks and struck out five during the outing. Tim Corcoran (0-1) threw 5.2 innings on the mound for the Lookouts in the loss. He yielded three runs on six hits and five walks, while striking out three. Chattanooga will continue with their five-game homestand against the Huntsville Stars at 7:15 P.M., tomorrow. Tickets for this games or any other Lookouts home game can be purchased at the Lookouts Box Office at AT&T Field, online at www.lookouts.com, or by calling (423) 267-4849.
Southern League Stories from April 26, 2009
- Smokies score three in the seventh to win Sunday - Tennessee Smokies
- Jaxx lose 6-4 on Sunday - Jackson Generals
- Suns Come Back to Grab Game Two, 6-4 - Montgomery Biscuits
- Suns Rally for Sunday Win over Biscuits - Jacksonville Suns
- Gartrell Slams Barons to Victory over BayBears - Mobile BayBears
- Tennesse tops Carolina 4-3 - Carolina Mudcats
- Stars Top Lookouts, 3-1 - Chattanooga Lookouts
- Sterling Sunday Pitching Peformance for Stars - Huntsville Stars
- Taylor Heads to Marlins - Jacksonville Suns
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.