Ticats Acquire Alain KashamaSeptember 10, 2008 - Canadian Football League (CFL) Hamilton Tiger-Cats
"We've been looking at getting players who can help our team get more pressure up front and we feel that Alain is very capable of helping us do that," said general manager Bob O'Billovich. "He's a very good pass rusher off the edge with great size and as a non-import he gives our team some great options and flexibility."
Kashama, a 6-4, 270-pound native of Montreal, Quebec led the Alouettes last season with eight sacks and added 29 tackles and two special teams tackles. Prior to joining the Als, Kashama spent time in the NFL with both the Chicago Bears (2004) and Seattle Seahawks (2005).
Canadian Football League Stories from September 10, 2008
- Ticats Acquire Alain Kashama - Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- Alouettes Obtain Draft Pick From Hamilton Tiger-Cats For Alain Kashama - Montreal Alouettes
- Larry Taylor Named Special Teams Player Of The Week - Montreal Alouettes
- Superstar class of 2008 to be inducted - CFL
- Mann returns to Eskimo lineup - Edmonton Eskimos
- Lions Wake and Clermont claim weekly CFL awards - B.C. Lions
- CFL names players of the week - CFL
- Argos Face Bombers In Retro Game Friday - Toronto Argonauts
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.