Reading Phillies to host Renew Your Wedding Vows nightJune 4, 2004 - Eastern League (EL) Reading Fightin Phils
One lucky couple that participates in the on-field ceremony will win a second honeymoon to Las Vegas, courtesy of White Star Travel. The second honeymoon is for four days and three nights.
The event will also feature a bridal show in the right field food court area of the stadium. Local vendors who provide wedding services will be displaying their products to the couples that participate in the ceremony, as well as to prospective brides and grooms.
Couples who take part in this promotion will have a chance to be renew their vows by a priest, a rabbi, or an Elvis impersonator.
Attendees of the game can enter to win prizes that will be raffled off throughout the night by the businesses that participate in the bridal show. The show includes jewelry stores, flower shops, formal wear boutiques, carriage ride companies and reception venues.
Tickets for the event may be purchased at through the FirstEnergy Stadium ticket office (610-375-8469) or at the Reading Phillies Web site, www.readingphillies.com.
Eastern League Stories from June 4, 2004
- Jacobsen helps Curve pitch their losing streak - Altoona Curve
- Valencia Two-Out HR in 9th Inning Gives Fisher Cats 3-2 Victory - New Hampshire Fisher Cats
- Four-Run Fourth Inspires Fifth Consecutive Baysox Victory, 4-3 Over Reading - Bowie Baysox
- R-Phils return home on Monday - Reading Fightin Phils
- NASCAR coming to Trenton - Trenton Thunder
- Akron Series Preview - Altoona Curve
- Reading Phillies to host Renew Your Wedding Vows night - Reading Fightin Phils
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.