You've Been Hit By A Rebel -- Hot Chocolate Patrol
OTTAWA -- The Ottawa Rebel of the National Lacrosse League is pleased to announce details of another segment of its "You've Been Hit by a Rebel" goodwill campaign. On Wednesday morning, Rebel players Kevin Dostie and Jamie Roy will hand out free hot chocolate to cold commuters at various spots along Ottawa streets. The players will leave the Rebel administration office at 8:15 a.m. on Wednesday morning and spend approximately one hour on Hot Chocolate Patrol. Shauna Brownlee, Director of Special Events and Game Day Entertainment for the Ottawa Rebel, will accompany the players. Shauna may be reached by cell phone at 913-7708 for updates on the Hot Chocolate Patrol location. The next Rebel home game is on Thursday, January 23 against the Toronto Rock. Game time is 7:30 p.m. Three prize packages for a trip-for-two to Toronto to see the Rebel against the Toronto Rock at the Air Canada Centre will be available. The package includes round-trip rail transportation, overnight hotel accomodation and lower-bowl tickets for the Rebel versus Rock game, February 7 in Toronto. The Rebel also has a "Two Teams for the Price of One" promotion on January 23. Fans buying a regular-priced Rebel ticket will receive a voucher good for a free ticket to an Ottawa Renegades exhibition season home game during the 2003 season.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from January 21, 2003
- Fans Sit on Toilet Seats at Wings Game - Philadelphia Wings
- Wings Players Tune-Up For Home Opener - Philadelphia Wings
- Wings Bring Another Dallas To Philadelphia - Philadelphia Wings
- You've Been Hit By A Rebel -- Hot Chocolate Patrol - Ottawa Rebel
- Rebel Make Key Trade, Gain former Ottawa sniper Chris Konopliff - Ottawa Rebel
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.