Wings Players Tune-Up For Home Opener
The Philadelphia Wings prepare for their home opener on Saturday, January 25 at the First Union Center. The Wings will be joined by Dallas Squire who was acquired in a trade with the New Jersey Storm today. The practice is open to the public at no charge, so Wings fans will get an advance at the new acquisition. The Wings will undergo an intense training session under the watchful eye of Head Coach Adam Mueller.
The Wings (0-2) have had difficulty on the road, suffering two losses at to the Vancouver Ravens and the Colorado Mammoth. The Wings will face the Mammoth again this Saturday at 8 p.m.
The Wings are lead by Paul Cantabene with ten points (3 goals, 7 assists), Tom Marachek with nine points (4 goals, 5 assists), Keith Cromwell with seven points (2G, 5A), and Jeff Ratcliffe with 5 points (4G, 1A).
Game tickets, which include free admission to the Broad Street Bash, start as low as $18 ($20 day of game). Individual game tickets for Wings indoor lacrosse are Individual game tickets are $18, $23, and $27 in advance ($20, $25, and $29 on game day) and are available at the First Union Center box office and all Ticketmaster locations. Fans can save money on tickets by purchasing season tickets, starting as low as $120, for all eight Wings home games by calling 215-389-WINGS. Get your tickets now before they fly away!
Directions: Take I-95 South to Exit 3A Route 322 towards West Chester. Exit on to Route 452 North. At the second traffic light, turn right onto Dutton Mill Road. At next light, turn right on Concord Road. Tri-State is one mile on the right. Driving time from South Philadelphia is 15-20 minutes. (610) 494-3600.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from January 21, 2003
- Fans Sit on Toilet Seats at Wings Game - Philadelphia Wings
- Wings Players Tune-Up For Home Opener - Philadelphia Wings
- Wings Bring Another Dallas To Philadelphia - Philadelphia Wings
- You've Been Hit By A Rebel -- Hot Chocolate Patrol - Ottawa Rebel
- Rebel Make Key Trade, Gain former Ottawa sniper Chris Konopliff - Ottawa Rebel
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Philadelphia Wings Stories
- Wings to Re-Locate Franchise
- Wings Player Garret Thul Named to United States Men's National Lacrosse Team
- Wings Second All-Time Leading Scorer Bergey Named to NLL Hall of Fame Ballot
- Philadelphia Wings Brodie Merrill Voted Finalist for Transition Player of the Year
- Three Philadelphia Wings Players Named to Canadian National Lacrosse Team