Wolves to teach arena football basics to area youth
MANCHESTER, N.H. (July 27, 2005) - The Manchester Wolves (arenafootball2) are proud to announce they will be holding their second annual youth football camp for children ages 7 - 14 on Saturday, August 6 at Rising Stars Sportcenter in Bedford, NH. The event will be a one-day session and will run from 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM.
Head Coach Ben Bennett and his staff will run the camp. A host of Wolves players will also be on hand to provide instruction to the kids.
"I enjoy teaching the fundamentals of Arena Football, especially to young people," Bennett said. "I think the kids will enjoy what we have planned for them."
The camp itinerary is as follows:
10:00 AM - Registration 11:00 AM - Camp starts 2:00 PM - Camp ends
Activities at the camp will include:
- 20-yard short shuttle
- 40-yard sprint
- Agility drills
- Individual drills (divided by position)
- Play 10-minute games, Arena Football rules (Wolves players will be coaches)
The cost of the camp is $35 per child and each camper will receive a FREE Wolves t-shirt. Interested participants can contact the Manchester Wolves at (603) 627-9653 for more information or to sign up. Space is limited so sign up today.
Fans, be sure to join us this Friday, July 29 for our 2005 regular season finale, "Fan Appreciation Night." It promises to be our most special event of the season with great giveaways all night. The 168 Magazine pre-game concert series starts things off at 6:00 p.m. The game is scheduled to kick off at 7:30 p.m. To get in on the fun, purchase your tickets today at the Verizon Wireless Arena box office or through Ticketmaster at 603-868-7300, at Ticketmaster outlets or online at www.ticketmaster.com. Adult seats start as low as $14.25 in the upper bowl while youth (12-and-under) and senior (65-and-over) tickets start at just $9.75. The Wolves also have great group offers and birthday party packages available. Contact the Wolves at 603.627.WOLF (9653) or visit them on the web at www.manchesterwolves.com and make your plans with us today!
• Discuss this story on the arenafootball2 message board...
arenafootball2 Stories from July 27, 2005
- Wolves to teach arena football basics to area youth - Manchester Wolves
- af2 Nation - OSC Original by Walter L. Johnson II
- Memphis remains on top in final poll of 2005 - af2
- Week 18 af2 quick hitters - af2
- X-Men Stay on Top in Coaches Poll - Memphis Xplorers
- The Fire Wire - Louisville Fire
- Pioneers Hosting Playoffs - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Pioneers
- Bossier-Shreveport Battle Wings game notes - Bossier-Shreveport Battle Wings
- Johnson receives Offensive Player of the Week - Macon Knights
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.