Wolves Ready To Kick Off Fourth Season In Manchester
The Manchester Wolves, New Hampshire's professional arenafootball2 team, would like all football fans to know that the sale of individual game tickets for the 2007 season will become available next Tuesday March 20, at 10 a.m. at the Verizon Wireless Arena Box Office in Manchester, N.H.
Individual game tickets will first be available on March 20 and March 21 to Manchester Wolves season ticket and flex pack holders only before all eight regular season tickets become available to the general public on March 22.
The Wolves will be approaching their fourth season in Manchester on Brady Sullivan Field at the Verizon Wireless Arena. In the past two seasons under the guidance of head coach Ben Bennett the Wolves have compiled an impressive 22-13 record which includes an East Division Championship in 2005 and two back-to-back playoff births (2005-2006).
Ticket prices start as low as $9.75 for youth and $15.00 for adults with five other price marks ranging from $12.50 - $45.00. The box office is open Monday-Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Season Tickets (Buy One Get One Free packages still available) and Flex Packs (five tickets for the price of just four!) can be purchased at the Manchester Wolves office, call (603) 627-9653 today for more details. Group tickets for the 2007 season are also available and can be purchased by contacting the Wolves ticket office or by visiting www.manchesterwolves.com.
The Wolves home opener is set for Saturday, April 21 at 7:05 p.m. against the Fort Wayne Fusion, an opponent that will be entering their first season in the af2.
2007 Manchester Wolves Home Schedule (7:05 p.m. start times)
April 21 (Saturday) Fort Wayne Fusion
April 28 (Saturday) Mahoning Valley Thunder
May 11 (Friday) Albany Conquest
June 1 (Friday) Tulsa Talons
June 8 (Friday) Albany Conquest
June 30 (Saturday) South Georgia Wildcats
July 13 (Friday) Wilkes-Barre Scranton Pioneers
July 28 (Saturday) Florida Firecats
Before the season kicks off the Wolves will have a very busy next couple of weeks in preparation for the 2007 season which will include daily practices, an intra-squad scrimmage on March 17, 7-9 p.m. (Rising Stars), Fan Fest II on March 21, 5:30-7:30 p.m. at the Hampshire Hills Hampshire Dome in Milford, NH which will feature a scrimmage between the Albany Conquest and the Manchester Wolves (5:30-7:30 p.m.), final cuts on March 22 and the Manchester Wolves 2007 Media Day on March 26 at 5 p.m. at the Rising Stars Complex in Bedford.
Don't miss another exciting season of Manchester Wolves football in 2007 which kicks off on the road on March 31, against the Wilkes-Barre Scranton Pioneers! Season ticket packages for the Wolves are available in all levels and don't forget to go online and check out the new merchandise line. For information on season tickets, or merchandise, fans can contact the Wolves at 603.627.WOLF (9653) or visit them on the web at www.manchesterwolves.com.
• Discuss this story on the arenafootball2 message board...
arenafootball2 Stories from March 12, 2007
- Fire Set to Open Camp - Louisville Fire
- Shock add local flavor to roster - Spokane Shock
- Wildcats Add Experience and Youth to Training Camp Roster - South Georgia Wildcats
- Burly Linemen Bolden, Bowers Re-assigned to Lightning - Stockton Lightning
- Steamwheelers Relocate to New Offices in Rock Island - Quad City Steamwheelers
- Meet and Greet the Yard Dawgz - Oklahoma City Yard Dawgz
- Fusion Announces Partership with Ford - Fort Wayne Fusion
- Wolves Ready To Kick Off Fourth Season In Manchester - Manchester Wolves
- Blizzard Announce Training Camp Schedule - Green Bay Blizzard
- Bakersfield Blitz Release 2007 Training Camp Schedule - Bakersfield Blitz
- Hawks Acquire Star Wideout - Everett Hawks
- Hawks Armed and Ready for '07 Season - Everett Hawks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.