Wolves go global, team to broadcast remaining game on the Internet
MANCHESTER, N.H. (June 1, 2004) - The Manchester Wolves (arenafootball2) are proud to announce they will have their final eight games of the 2004 season broadcast not only locally through WFEA AM 1370, but globally via the internet.
Thanks to TEAMLINE, fans from around the world will now be able to listen to the Wolves for FREE. It doesn't matter where you are, anyone with internet access can now hear all the live action of a Wolves game by visiting manchesterwolves.com and clicking on the TEAMLINE link at the bottom left corner of the page. It's that easy. The Wolves local radio broadcast done through WFEA AM 1370 with veteran radio announcer Dick Lutsk will be the same one fed through the internet.
Fans can also access the Wolves' game broadcasts using any telephone for a minimal fee by calling TEAMLINE at 1-800-846-4700 and entering Team Code: 4084.
"Our organization is thrilled about having our games broadcast over the internet," Wolves General Manager Angelo Mazzella said. "We know this is something that our fans have been waiting patiently for, so we're glad to finally be able to have it available to them."
Since 1990 TEAMLINE has provided live coverage of over 40,000 events annually, for over 500 college and pro sports teams, directly to consumers over the internet and ANY telephone in the world. Coverage includes pregame, postgame and the live game as well as weekly coaches shows for many teams.
Next Home Game - Friday, June 18 vs. Memphis Xplorers - "Not Your Typical Team Photo Night"
Fans are invited to join the Wolves for their next home game on Friday, June 18 against the Memphis Xplorers at the Verizon Wireless Arena. Kick-off for this event is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. and the every fan through the doors will receive a FREE team photo, courtesy of Citizens Bank, WHOB 106.3 FM and Oldies 99.1 WNNH. To get in the game, purchase your tickets today at the Verizon Wireless Arena box office or through Ticketmaster at 603-868-7300, at Ticketmaster outlets or online at www.ticketmaster.com. Adult seats start as low as $14 in the upper bowl while youth (12-and-under) and senior (65-and-over) tickets start at just $9.50.
For more information on the Wolves, fans can contact the team at 603.627.WOLF (9653) or visit them on the web at www.manchesterwolves.com.
• Discuss this story on the arenafootball2 message board...
arenafootball2 Stories from June 1, 2004
- Blitz Visit Longfellow School; Kids Fest 2004 This Weekend - Bakersfield Blitz
- Guaranteed Win Night Features First Place Showdown - Bakersfield Blitz
- 'Wheelers Add Two, Eyerman Reassigned to League - Quad City Steamwheelers
- Riptide's McElrath Named Ironman of the Week - San Diego Riptide
- af2 & Law To Honor Five Millionth Fan This Saturday - Laredo Law
- Manchester Wolves weekly - Manchester Wolves
- Wichita Stealth game notes - Wichita Stealth
- Peoria Pirates WR/LB Lawrence Matthews selected af2 ADT Defensive Player of the Week vs. Albany Conq - Peoria Rough Riders
- Bucks & Law Out & About - Laredo Law
- Hawaiian Islanders game notes - Hawaiian Islanders
- Bossier-Shreveport Battle Wings game notes - Bossier-Shreveport Battle Wings
- Pioneer Village off to Good Start - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Pioneers
- Florida Firecats game notes - Florida Firecats
- Payton, McElrath and Matthews take Week nine honors - af2
- Green Bay Blizzard game notes - Green Bay Blizzard
- Wolves go global, team to broadcast remaining game on the Internet - Manchester Wolves
- Steamwheelers Weekly Report - Quad City Steamwheelers
- Dorados Have Bye-Week To Shake Off Hard Loss - Rio Grande Valley Dorados
- Blizzard Report - Green Bay Blizzard
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.