Wolves, Business Resource Center Team Up to Assist Storm Victims
New Hampshire businesses which experienced losses due to the recent storms will be soon be given a much needed "time out" from their clean-up efforts thanks to the Business Resource Center and the Manchester Wolves.
Businesses which have contacted the Business Resource Center regarding storm damage will be offered a pair of tickets to the June 30 th Wolves game vs. the South Georgia Wildcats as part of a special "Business Appreciation Night".
"The business owners who have sustained these losses are the lifeblood of our economy and more importantly, they're our colleagues, our partners and our neighbors. It's only right that we reach out to them," said Wolves General Manager/Partner Angelo Mazzella. "This is just a small gesture to give people a few hours away from their business worries so that they can come out to the arena and enjoy a game. In difficult times, everyone needs to take a break."
Business Resource Center Director Roy Duddy said that this gesture from the Wolves is symbolic of the state's "can do" attitude and community spirit.
"New Hampshire is known as a state where neighbors help neighbors and this is a perfect example," he said. "The Wolves have always been great supporters of economic development efforts in the state and they were amongst the first organizations to call and offer a creative way to do their part for storm victims. They're excellent community partners."
As part of "Business Appreciation Night," participants will take part in an on field experience, be guests of Af2 President Jerry Kurz for a special leadership training session and enjoy the Wolves/Wildcats game.
• Discuss this story on the arenafootball2 message board...
arenafootball2 Stories from May 7, 2007
- Firecats Benton First to Score 900 Points - Florida Firecats
- J.J. Keller Foundation Tug of War Challenge Friday - Green Bay Blizzard
- Wolves, Business Resource Center Team Up to Assist Storm Victims - Manchester Wolves
- BattleWings and af2 partner to promote May as Youth Football Month - Bossier-Shreveport Battle Wings
- Pioneers and Pocono Raceway Announce New Partnership - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Pioneers
- Smoke Signals - Louisville Fire
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.