Wings Players Present Lacrosse To Wilmington Montessori School
The Philadelphia Wings will assist the Wilmington Montessori School in launching their new lacrosse program. Twenty children from third to six grade will have the opportunity to learn from veteran defenseman Brock Robertson, 2005 All-Rookie Team member Dan Finck, along with young versatile defenseman Rob Van Beek, and goaltender Matt Roik. The clinic will feature shooting and passing drills, stick work, ground balls, defensive and offensive positioning, and a scrimmage at the end of the clinic.
Great tickets for the final two 2006 Philadelphia Wings home games including this Saturday's game against Rochester and the Saturday, April 15 game against the Buffalo Bandits are available through Ticketmaster or by calling 215-389-WING.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from March 29, 2006
- Rush announce guaranteed win night - Edmonton Rush
- Playoffs start early for 'Necks - Calgary Roughnecks
- Wings Players Present Lacrosse To Wilmington Montessori School - Philadelphia Wings
- Penn State Alumni Blue Band Featured At Wings Game This Saturday - Philadelphia Wings
- Two Jax players receive NLL weekly awards - Portland Lumberjax
- Steenhuis, Vyse earn Player of the Week honors - Buffalo Bandits
- Steenhuis, King, Vyse and Merrill Honored - NLL
- Rush announce Guaranteed Win Night for Fan Appreciation game - Edmonton Rush
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Philadelphia Wings Stories
- Wings to Re-Locate Franchise
- Wings Player Garret Thul Named to United States Men's National Lacrosse Team
- Wings Second All-Time Leading Scorer Bergey Named to NLL Hall of Fame Ballot
- Philadelphia Wings Brodie Merrill Voted Finalist for Transition Player of the Year
- Three Philadelphia Wings Players Named to Canadian National Lacrosse Team