Whitecaps to Close out April with Six Dollar Days Games
COMSTOCK PARK, MI - The West Michigan Whitecaps' 2012 season is now in full swing, and fans can look forward to some great dollar deals during the next homestand. In each game of the six-game homestand that starts next Thursday, the 'Caps will offer a special one dollar deal as part of the team's Dollar Days promotion.
Bring your appetites to the park on Thursday, April 19 (6:35 p.m.) for dollar hot dogs as part of Altogas Thrifty Thursday (fans can also get two-dollar 20-oz beers, 22-oz sodas and soft pretzels for $2.00 as part of Thrifty Thursdays).
On Friday, also a 6:35 p.m. contest against the T-Rats, be sure to take advantage of the $1 special on a small bucket of popcorn presented by Grand Rapids Popcorn, as part of Popcorn Month.
On Saturday, April 21 (1 p.m. rubber match against Wisconsin), lawn seats are just one dollar, compliments of McCain Foods and My Channel 95.7 and 100.5 The River. This special ticket price is available for purchase online, by phone or in person.
Sunday's 1 p.m. game against the Beloit Snappers features $1.00 Pepsi products, presented by Pepsi, as part of the Helen DeVos Children's Hospital Family Day events (including Kids Eat Free, Kids Run the Bases presented by Bob Evans and pre-games autographs and play catch on the field).
On Monday, April 23, bring your church or community bulletin for JQ99 All Faiths Night and get a special $1.00 box or reserved seat ticket price (limit 8 tickets per bulletin).
Tuesday's homestand finale on April 24, a noon game against the Snappers, features $1.00 Silver Sluggers Day presented by Bob Evans and WGVU Real Oldies (all fans 50 or better can get $1.00 box and reserved seats).
Please note that both the Monday and Tuesday Dollar Days ticket specials are only available as day-of-game purchase at the Whitecaps box office.
Fans don't have to wait until the Dollar Days homestand to see great Whitecaps baseball action; the team finishes out its first homestand of the 2012 season this weekend with games on Saturday and Sunday at 1 p.m., against the Lansing Lugnuts. Tickets are on sale now for all games and can be purchased by visiting www.whitecapsbaseball.com, by calling the Whitecaps front office at 616-784-4131, or in person at the Whitecaps box office (open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday). Regular ticket prices are $14.00 for premium box seats, $12.00 for box seats, $10.50 for reserved seats including the Gentex Family Section, and $6.00 for McCain Foods Lawn seating. Children 2 and under are free. Gates for April games open one hour before gametime.
• Discuss this story on the Midwest League message board...
Midwest League Stories from April 14, 2012
- Bees Lose to Cougars - Burlington Bees
- Bees Lose to Cougars - Burlington Bees
- Cougars Grab Second Straight Over Bees - Kane County Cougars
- Hawks Blanked by Dragons, Lose Second Straight - South Bend Silver Hawks
- Dragons Notch 6-0 Win; Limit Hawks to 3 Hits - Dayton Dragons
- Jairo Diaz leads Kernels to 5-0 shutout win over Quad Cities - Cedar Rapids Kernels
- Kernels Pitch First Shutout Against Bandits in 2012 - Quad Cities River Bandits
- Loons Hold off TinCaps, 4-3 - Great Lakes Loons
- Dishon delivers double in ninth for Rattlers win - Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
- Lugnuts Bounce Back from First Loss with 12-Inning Win - Lansing Lugnuts
- Fort Wayne Edged 4-3 by Great Lakes - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Chiefs Fall to Wisconsin 4-3 Saturday - Peoria Chiefs
- Motter's Long Ball Sends Hot Rods to Series Win - Bowling Green Hot Rods
- Captains Lose Fifth Straight 8-4 - Lake County Captains
- High School Games Postponed at Fifth Third Field - Dayton Dragons
- Zapata Added to Roster as Golden Heads to DL - Peoria Chiefs
- Dragons Gameday for April 14 - Dayton Dragons
- Whitecaps to Close out April with Six Dollar Days Games - West Michigan Whitecaps
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.