White Wolf Sports Marketing Joins USL's Preferred Supplier Program
March 22, 2019 - United Soccer League Championship (USL) News Release
TAMPA, Fla. - The United Soccer League announced today it has entered a partnership with White Wolf Sports Marketing, which becomes the Official Printing Services Supplier for all USL properties. White Wolf becomes the newest member of the USL's Preferred Supplier Program, which has grown rapidly alongside the league to provide high-caliber products and services to the league and its clubs over the past 18 months.
"We are pleased to welcome White Wolf as the newest member of the Preferred Supplier Program," said USL Vice President of Communications Ryan Madden. "High-quality print products have the ability to bring a brand to life and we're very happy to have joined forces with White Wolf as we continue to grow."
White Wolf operates as a one-stop shop for organizational printing needs. Enhancing the customer service experience, White Wolf's advisors serve as personal concierges regarding all things print and provide insight and expertise within the industry to make the purchasing process seamless and easy. From business cards to game day flyers and everything in-between, White Wolf offers an expansive selection of offset and digital printing services that meet the needs of professional sports teams.
"These are the type of partnerships that we strive for and get excited about," said White Wolf President Sean Simmons. "We are thankful for the opportunity to work with the league and all the teams and provide the great service and quality we are known for."
With a tremendous amount of growth expected across its two professional divisions over the coming years, new opportunities for potential suppliers and vendors to support this growth will also be provided.
Through its Preferred Supplier Program, the USL connects suppliers with new franchise owners and existing USL clubs in order to deliver the best possible experience for fans across North America. Preferred suppliers are "Best in Class" companies that provide services and products to professional franchises and stadium developers and must meet the USL's strict quality standards. The USL is currently in discussions with suppliers that support stadium development, as well as the buildout of team front offices and operations.
For more information on the USL Preferred Supplier Program, contact Josh Keller at [email protected]
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from March 22, 2019
- Houston Dynamo Loan Four Players to RGV FC for Weekend Clash in West Texas - Rio Grande Valley FC Toros
- Republic FC Sign Former MLS Defender Jordan McCrary - Sacramento Republic FC
- Match Preview: Bethlehem Steel FC Hosts Memphis 901 FC in First Meeting Between Clubs - Philadelphia Union II
- San Antonio FC Travels to Face Colorado Springs Switchbacks FC - San Antonio FC
- Reno 1868 FC v Fresno FC Match Preview - Reno 1868 FC
- Real Monarchs SLC Hosts LA Galaxy II Saturday at Zions Bank Stadium - Real Monarchs SLC
- Match Preview: ATL UTD 2 at Charlotte Independence - Atlanta United 2
- Republic FC Partnering with La Familia Counseling Center to Host Free Youth Soccer Clinic - Sacramento Republic FC
- RGV FC Faces Locomotive FC in First Copa Tejas Matchup - Rio Grande Valley FC Toros
- White Wolf Sports Marketing Joins USL's Preferred Supplier Program - USL
- Legion FC Adds Forward Eddie Opoku - Birmingham Legion FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.