Wenatchee Valley Venom Coach Signs Another Owl
Venom head coach Keith Evans is proud to announce the signing of another Temple Owl, which brings the total to six former Owl football players. The sixth signee is, Jamel Harris, 6'0 WR with 4.38 forty speed. Coach Evans expects Harris to be an instant contributor to the Venom's passing game.
• Discuss this story on the American Indoor Football Association message board...
American Indoor Football Association Stories from December 22, 2009
- San Jose Wolves Add OL Anthony Umbanguo - Stockton Wolves
- Wenatchee Valley Venom Coach Signs Another Owl - Wenatchee Valley Venom
- Mountaineer Orlebar Signed by Baltimore Mariners - Baltimore Mariners
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Wenatchee Valley Venom Stories
- Former Washington State QB Rogers Not Giving Up Dream
- Wenatchee Valley Venom Strengthen Defense, Receiver Corps
- Venom signs former Idaho Vandals star Woolridge
- Wenatchee Valley Venom Releases 2011 Indoor Football League Schedule
- Goodman, Soward Among 9 Players Signed By Wenatchee Valley Venom