Wednesday's San Jose Giants Game Postponed Due to Rain
N JOSE, CA - Wednesday's scheduled game between the San Jose Giants and the Inland Empire 66ers has been postponed due to inclement weather. The game will be made-up as part of a doubleheader with two seven-inning contests, per MiLB regulations, on Thursday, May 16th at Excite Ballpark beginning at 11:30 AM. Education Day festivities for the first game are still scheduled to begin at 9:30 AM. The second matchup will immediately follow the first game. Gates will open to the general public for the day at 10:30 AM, with an early gate time of 9:00 AM for all the schools participating in Education Day. Wednesday's postponement is the first of the season for San Jose.
Fans holding tickets purchased for Monday's game can exchange them for any future ticket of equal or lesser value (subject to availability) at the Excite Ballpark Box Office. Fans with merchant tickets valid for today's game can use those tickets for any game in the month of May.
For more information on tickets, please call 408.297.1435 or visit sjgiants.com.
• Discuss this story on the California League message board...
California League Stories from May 15, 2019
- Wednesday's San Jose Giants Game Postponed Due to Rain - San Jose Giants
- Giants Edge 66ers to Take First Two Games of Four-Game Set - Inland Empire 66ers
- Storm Surge Early, Beat Ports 9-4 - Stockton Ports
- Rawhide Get Shut out for the Second Time this Season by the Nuts 9-0 - Visalia Rawhide
- Castro Hits Walk-Off Homer Tuesday - Lancaster JetHawks
- JetHawks Walk off on Tuesday; Rancho Lead Down to One - Rancho Cucamonga Quakes
- Nuts Record Second Shutout with 9-0 Win - Modesto Nuts
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.