Warriors Reduce Training Camp Roster by Five
VANCOUVER BC - The Vancouver Warriors have today released the following players from their training camp roster.
G - Nolan Clayton
D - Gord Phillips
D - Mike Donaldson
F - Colton Clark
F - Brody Eastwood
The Warriors now have 30 players at training camp, with camp resuming on Saturday, November 9th at the Langley Events Centre Fieldhouse.
Session 1 - 9-11 AM
Session 2 - 6:30 to 8:30 PM
All sessions are open to the public.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from November 5, 2019
- Welcome Back Johnny Powless - Toronto Rock
- Zack Greer Ends Retirement, Will Play for the Seals in the 2019-20 Season - San Diego Seals
- Warriors Reduce Training Camp Roster by Five - Vancouver Warriors
- Thunderbirds Training Camp Update - Halifax Thunderbirds
- 2019-20 Kick off Party November 23 - Colorado Mammoth
- Knighthawks Announce 2019-20 Promotional Schedule - Rochester Knighthawks
- Bandits Announce 2019 Training Camp Schedule - Buffalo Bandits
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.