Voucher Exchange Policy Update
Waterloo, Iowa - In March, the Waterloo Black Hawks pledged a three-for-one voucher exchange policy for fans who had purchased tickets for individual games canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Today, the team announced that the deadline to use those vouchers has been extended to the end of the 2020/21 season. Initially, redemptions had been due by late December. With limited capacity inside Young Arena and a November start, the Black Hawks believe that extending the usage window for the vouchers is the only fair approach.
More information about how to redeem vouchers from COVID-19 cancelations will be released soon.
• Discuss this story on the United States Hockey League message board...
United States Hockey League Stories from October 22, 2020
- Force Cruise to Preseason Win - Fargo Force
- Dueling with Dubuque this Thanksgiving - Waterloo Black Hawks
- Voucher Exchange Policy Update - Waterloo Black Hawks
- October 23rd Preseason Game Information - Sioux City Musketeers
- Storm Excited to Welcome Fans to Viaero Center on Sunday - Tri-City Storm
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.