Venom coach signs Mexican born LB/FB Mariano Camarena
Venom Coach Keith Evans signs former Alcorn St. University standout LB/FB Mariano Camarena. Mariano had a short stint with the AF2 Tenn. Valley Vipers before spraining ankle. Coach Evans is excited about Mariano's ability at 6'1 220, with 4.5 forty speed. Mariano had a great career at Alcorn St. University and has even had a few NFL private workouts. He also holds a B.S in Anthropology from UCLA, which is recently received. Mariano's Mexican citizenship status will bring notice and a positive influence to Wenatchee's Latino youth.
• Discuss this story on the American Indoor Football Association message board...
American Indoor Football Association Stories from December 15, 2009
- San Jose Wolves sign AIFA All Star OL Ryan Beneby - Stockton Wolves
- Venom coach signs Mexican born LB/FB Mariano Camarena - Wenatchee Valley Venom
Other Recent Wenatchee Valley Venom Stories
- Former Washington State QB Rogers Not Giving Up Dream
- Wenatchee Valley Venom Strengthen Defense, Receiver Corps
- Venom signs former Idaho Vandals star Woolridge
- Wenatchee Valley Venom Releases 2011 Indoor Football League Schedule
- Goodman, Soward Among 9 Players Signed By Wenatchee Valley Venom