USL's Preferred Supplier Program Adds Bosch
October 11, 2018 - United Soccer League Championship (USL) News Release
TAMPA, Fla. - The United Soccer League announced today it has entered a multi-year partnership with Bosch, which will make the world's leading global supplier of technology and services the Official Stadium Sound and Surveillance System Supplier for all related properties, including the USL Championship - the pinnacle of competition, USL League One (formerly USL Division III), USL League Two (formerly the Premier Development League) and the Super Y League. Bosch becomes the latest addition to the USL's Preferred Supplier Program, which continues to bring on industry leaders in the facility and front office areas.
"We are thrilled to bring on Bosch as the newest member of our Preferred Supplier Program," said USL President Jake Edwards. "Bosch employs more than 400,000 employees worldwide and is considered an industry leader in stadium solutions. Through their broad range of products, they can precisely meet the specifications of any given project, large or small. With Destination 2020 on the horizon, Bosch will be a huge asset in bringing top-quality audio and security into our USL stadiums."
Bosch security and communications systems are unique in the scope and scale of the integrated system solutions they can offer. The family includes Bosch (security, conferencing and public address systems), Dynacord (professional audio electronics) and Electro-Voice (professional loudspeakers and microphones). Each a best-of-breed specialist, these brands are the choice of stadia across the globe and have helped provide exceptional audience experiences at numerous Olympic Games and World Cup soccer tournaments.
Whether it's conferencing systems for behind-the-scenes operations, safety systems providing automated alerts and announcements, or intelligent video surveillance systems that assist security personnel, Bosch systems help things run smoothly while protecting people and property. Whether on the concourse or in the main stadium seating areas, loudspeakers from the extensive Electro-Voice (EV) portfolio can be selected to precisely address the audio needs of any space. EV is a global leader in professional loudspeaker design and engineering, with a legacy established over 90 years of industry-changing innovations and hundreds of patents. The speakers are powered, networked, remote-controlled and monitored via electronics equipment from Dynacord - another brand with decades of unparalleled expertise behind its state-of-the-art products. Designed to work together seamlessly with EV speaker systems, Dynacord amplifiers and DSP offer an optimal combination of power and energy efficiency, always with user-friendly operation.
UPDATED: "It's an exciting time for soccer in the U.S.," said Brian Wiser, President of Sales, North America, Bosch Building Technologies, "and Bosch is equally excited to bring our world-class expertise in stadium security and sound systems to bear in step with the USL's dynamic vision. In addition to being uniquely positioned as a single source provider for these technologies, we offer system design and technical support for every project. We look forward to working together with new and existing USL franchises across the country to deliver the ultimate 'safe and sound' game day experience!"
The USL will oversee the expansion of an estimated 30-40 new franchises at the second and third divisions of professional soccer over the next five years, which will create opportunities for potential suppliers and vendors to support this growth.
Through its Preferred Supplier Program, the USL connects suppliers with new franchise owners and existing USL clubs in order to deliver the best possible experience for fans across North America. Preferred suppliers are "Best in Class" companies that provide services and products to professional franchises and stadium developers and must meet the USL's strict quality standards. The USL is currently in discussions with suppliers that support stadium development, as well as the buildout of team front offices and operations.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from October 11, 2018
- Indy Eleven Match Preview | Indy Eleven at Louisville City FC - Indy Eleven
- Promotions to Highlight Nashville SC's Final Home Game of Regular Season - Nashville SC
- USL's Preferred Supplier Program Adds Bosch - USL
- Nashville SC Hands out End of the Season Awards at "Taste of Nashville SC" - Nashville SC
- Game Preview: FC Cincinnati at Nashville SC - FC Cincinnati
- New York Red Bulls II Name Jamie Ponce General Manager - New York Red Bulls II
- Join Us Saturday for Our 2018 Season Finale - Penn FC
- FC Cincinnati's Emmanuel Ledesma Earns USL Player of Month Honors - FC Cincinnati
- STLFC Steps Closer to Playoffs with 1-0 Win over Tulsa Roughnecks FC - Saint Louis FC
- Cincinnati's Ledesma Voted USL Player of the Month - USL
- Roughnecks Host Sounders 2 Saturday in Season Finale - FC Tulsa
- Lights FC, Vegas Stats & Information Network (VSIN) to Produce Groundbreaking "Bet-Cast" of Regular Season Finale vs. Sacramento - Las Vegas Lights FC
- S2 Earns Point in Home Finale at Cheney Stadium - Tacoma Defiance
- Lights FC Rallies Late to Stun Phoenix Rising FC in 2018 Home Finale, 5-2 - Las Vegas Lights FC
- Two Road Goals Earn Switchbacks FC Draw in Final Game of 2018 - Colorado Springs Switchbacks FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.