USL Championship Discipline Report - Week 15
September 30, 2020 - United Soccer League Championship (USL) News Release
TAMPA, Fla. - The following is the USL Championship's discipline report for Week 15 of the 2020 season:
Hartford Athletic's Parfait Mandanda has been suspended for one game following his red card for violent conduct against Pittsburgh Riverhounds SC on September 26. Mandanda will be unavailable for Hartford's contest against the Philadelphia Union II on Wednesday night.
The New York Red Bulls II's Chris Lema has been suspended for one game following his red card for denial of a goalscoring opportunity against the Philadelphia Union II on September 26. Lema will be unavailable for New York's contest against North Carolina FC on Wednesday night.
San Diego Loyal SC's Elijah Martin has been suspended for one game following his red card for two cautionable offenses against the LA Galaxy II on September 23. Martin will be unavailable for San Diego's contest against Phoenix Rising FC on Wednesday night.
Saint Louis FC's Sam Fink and Todd Wharton were each suspended for one game following their red cards for two cautionable offenses against Indy Eleven on September 23. Fink and Wharton each served their suspensions during Saint Louis' contest against Louisville City FC on September 26.
The following player enters the upcoming matches one caution away from a yellow card accumulation suspension for their eighth yellow card of the season. An eighth caution in a club's final game of the regular season would result in a fine, however an accumulation caution would not result in a suspension should the player's club advance to the 2020 USL Championship Playoffs. Here is the breakdown per club:
Hartford Athletic (1): Matheus Silva
San Antonio FC (1): PC
San Diego Loyal SC (1): Collin Martin
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from September 30, 2020
- Last-Minute SKC Goal Breaks 1-1 Draw, Setting Up Showdown Between Indy Eleven and Saint Louis FC for Playoff Berth - Indy Eleven
- Tulsa Rallies past Energy FC 3-2 - OKC Energy FC
- Barrera's Crazy Goal Gives Hartford a 3-2 Win - Hartford Athletic
- Miami Produces Thrilling Comeback against Battery - Miami FC
- Union II Edged by Hartford Athletic 3-2 - Philadelphia Union II
- North Carolina FC Score Three Goals in First Half to Record Dominant Win over New York Red Bulls II - North Carolina FC
- Game Notes: Tacoma Defiance vs. Sacramento Republic FC - September 30, 2020 - Tacoma Defiance
- Independence Could Clinch Third Playoff Berth on Wednesday - Charlotte Independence
- 880 Screaming Fans, 450 Miles from Home, 0 Positive COVID Tests: How New Mexico United Is Leading the Way on Community Safety - New Mexico United
- Preview: Austin Bold FC at Rio Grande Valley FC - Austin Bold FC
- OCSC Face LA Galaxy II in Pivotal Match - Orange County SC
- USL Championship Discipline Report - Week 15 - USL
- Date, Time Set for LouCity's Playoff Opener - Louisville City FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.