Two Weekend Eagles Games Postponed
SYDNEY - The Quebec Major Junior Hockey League today postponed seven games scheduled for this week in the Maritimes Division. The decision was made after the announcement of new restrictions by Public Health Officials of Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia.
This includes two Cape Breton Eagles home games, Friday, November 27th against the Charlottetown Islanders and Sunday, November 29th against the Moncton Wildcats.
Eagles ticket holders are advised to keep their tickets and they will be honoured when the games are made up at a future date to be determined. Fans are encouraged to check capebretoneagles.com and Cape Breton Eagles social media for further scheduling updates and all news regarding the team.
• Discuss this story on the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League message board...
Quebec Major Junior Hockey League Stories from November 24, 2020
- Friday's Game vs. Moose Postponed - Moncton Wildcats
- QMJHL Postpones Seven Games in the Maritimes Division - Saint John Sea Dogs
- Two Weekend Eagles Games Postponed - Cape Breton Eagles
- Sept Parties ReportÃÂ©es Dans Les Maritimes: Seven Games Postponed in the Maritimes Division - QMJHL
- Update Regarding the Atlantic Travel Bubble - Charlottetown Islanders
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.