Update Regarding the Atlantic Travel Bubble
CHARLOTTETOWN, PE - Following further conversations between the Charlottetown Islanders and Prince Edward Island Government, it has been decided by both parties that Quebec Major Junior Hockey League (QMJHL) regular season play will not take place during the duration of PEI's two-week change to the Atlantic Provinces Travel Bubble.
This collective decision was made in the best interest of all PEI residents and Charlottetown Islanders fans. COVID-19 is a fluid situation that continues to evolve by the minute; it has forced us to change course again and adjust our schedule over the next two weeks.
• Discuss this story on the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League message board...
Quebec Major Junior Hockey League Stories from November 24, 2020
- Friday's Game vs. Moose Postponed - Moncton Wildcats
- QMJHL Postpones Seven Games in the Maritimes Division - Saint John Sea Dogs
- Two Weekend Eagles Games Postponed - Cape Breton Eagles
- Sept Parties ReportÃÂ©es Dans Les Maritimes: Seven Games Postponed in the Maritimes Division - QMJHL
- Update Regarding the Atlantic Travel Bubble - Charlottetown Islanders
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.