Tri-State Legacy Group Partners with Hat Tricks
The Danbury Hat Tricks are proud to announce a partnership with Tri-State Legacy Group for the 2020-21 FPHL season.
Tri-State Legacy Group has been offering a "holistic approach" to risk management and insurance for over six years. They offer custom plans on life insurance, home and renters insurance, auto insurance and more that best suits the individual's financial needs.
"We're really excited to partner with the Danbury Hat Tricks this upcoming season," commented Timothy Colson, founder of Tri-State Legacy Group. "This hockey organization has such a strong focus on impacting the community in a positive way, which is what the Tri-State Legacy Group is all about: community impact. We couldn't think of a better partnership. Let's go Hat Tricks!"
• Discuss this story on the Federal Prospects Hockey League message board...
Federal Prospects Hockey League Stories from November 18, 2020
- Tri-State Legacy Group Partners with Hat Tricks - Danbury Hat Tricks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Danbury Hat Tricks Stories
- Danbury Hat Tricks Opt out of 2021 Season: An Open Letter
- Hat Tricks Raise $2,500 for ALS Association Through John Oliver Shirt Sales
- Official Team Statement: Hat Tricks to Open Season on Pause
- Phil Giubileo Talks Trashers, Whale on New Hat City Hockey Show
- Gordy Bonnel, Capitals' Joe Beninati Appear on New Hat City Hockey Show